Your skills, our projects’ soul & success
Sintra thinks highly of the hard work and potential of its 1600 employees. We’re always on the lookout for new talents to strengthen our teams.
Our daily values…
- Prevention and health & safety at work, because we care about offering a wholesome and safe work environment to our employees.
- Our employees’ accountability, the basis of their autonomy and initiative.
- Further training and improvement promoting learning and access to unique professional opportunities.
- Respect for the professional independence and private life of each employee.
We’re on the lookout for people sharing our values and family spirit.
Why you should choose Sintra
A professional life
- Training and improvement activities
- Fast advancement opportunities (full career prospects)
- Professional mobility within Group (global corporation)
- Promotion of physical activity
- Multiple company events (Hockey tournament, Golf tournament, Runners’ club…)
- Many social activities (Family day, Corn boil party, Sugarhouse banquet, End-of-year supper…)
A strong organization
- Our construction company is vertically integrated to upstream activities involving the production, commerce and recycling of construction materials (aggregates, emulsions and binders, asphalt and bitumen).
- Decentralized organizational culture resorting to the regions’ proximity.
- The company also benefits from the technical and financial support of Colas Canada, taping into the Group’s know-how and strength.